There are days that your normal shirts just don't entertain you much. The way, or the only, to button up a shirt never changes - the same one goes to another. Some things just stays the same, but that's how the creative side of you starts to make appearance. Forget the old rules, follow the steps:
1. Take a slightly oversized shirt or something like this.
2. Button up the third or fourth buttons.
3. Let the top part become off-shoulder.
4. Wrap around the waistline with a belt.
5. Option: wear a high turtleneck sweater underneath in winter time.
And you're good to go. Just note that it's hard to move around.
Get the Items:
Monday, 21 December 2015